Monday, April 13, 2009

House Pictures

My camera broke around move-in time and I've been using Matt's work camera. We finally purchased a new personal camera this weekend and I was able to get the pictures off my memory card. Here are pictures of the completed house. I say completed, but it is still a work-in-progress. I'm not sure if anyone's house is ever completed!

Home Sweet Home

Kitchen...we're still waiting on a countertop for the bar area.
Right now we have a custom-cut piece of cardboard covering it.
The company keeps cutting incorrect angles and finishing the wrong edges.

Laundry Room...this is the room between the garage and the kitchen/dining.
The plan is to add cabinets and a coat rack to this room.

Living room view from the dining room.

Hall Bathroom

Logan's new room painted in his favorite color.

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

1 comment:

P3 said...

Beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys.