Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updated Construction Pictures...

Putting the trusses on the garage.
Putting the stuff on the roof that goes down before the shingles ( I don't know the right words). I hear we are getting shingles on the whole project Friday.

This picture is from today (Thursday). The concrete porch has been poured and the porch is built. I haven't been to the house in a couple of days to see for myself, though. These pictures are courtesy of my parents.
Water, electricity and gas are all hooked up to the house. I think the heating and A/C people are finishing up Friday so that we can start heating the house and getting the humidity out of there. Once the humidity is out, the drywall can be fixed in the places it has cracked in transit and during settling. Our kitchen cabinets are in and ready to be installed as soon as the drywall has been fixed and re-painted. The house has been painted once at the factory an antique white, but we plan on putting some color and tan on the walls.

1 comment:

Grandma Linda said...

Tracy, I just found your blog! Great! Now I can keep up with all your news! Grandmalinda